1.1.- Definition: A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognise the user. Under no circumstances may cookies damage your computer. On the other hand, the fact that they are active helps us to identify and resolve possible errors.
- _gat y _ga: : Google Analytics cookies that allow the statistical analysis of visits to our website. Google Analytics data is not shared with any external company.
1.3.- We inform you that you can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser. If you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory. We also provide you with the following links, where you can find more information on how to manage cookies in the main Internet browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hub/4338813/windows-help?os=windows-10
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac